About Cookies Policy
What are Cookies
Cookies are small bits of text sent to the browser from a site you visit. Cookies enable the site to memorize information about your visit, such as your preferred language and other settings. This can facilitate your next visit and make the site more useful for you. Cookies play an important role. Without them, using the web would be a much more complex experience.
There are two cookies' categories:
- Technical cookies: Essential for a site to run properly and for a user to navigate. Without these cookies, users may not be able to properly view the pages or use certain services.
- Profiling Cookies: Used to create a user profile to send promotional messages according to the preferences displayed by the user while browsing.
Cookies, either «technical» or «profiling», can also be classified as:
- "session" cookies, which are deleted immediately after the browser closes,
- "permanent" cookies, which remain in the browser for a certain amount of time. These cookies are used, for example, to identify the device associated with a site facilitating, thus, user authentication procedures,
- "proprietary" cookies, which are created and managed directly by the operator of the site on which the user is browsing,
- "third party" cookies, which are created and managed by parties other than the operator of the site on which the user is browsing.
Yes, we use certain Cookies with the main purpose of making www.atomoplus.gr more functional and more enjoyable to our users.
The website uses the following types of cookies:
1. Necessary cookies (proprietary, session, or permanent) required to navigate the site for internal security and system management purposes;
2. third-party cookies, permanent cookies, used by the site to send statistical information to Google Analytics, through which the Company can perform a statistical analysis of access / visits to the site. The cookies used exclusively serve statistical purposes and collect information in aggregated form. By using two cookies, permanent cookies and session cookies (expiring once the browser is closed), Google Analytics also saves a log with the hours of starting and leaving the site. You can prevent Google from collecting data through cookies and subsequent data processing by uploading and installing the plug-in for the browser from the following address: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=it.
Types of cookies in this site
Necessary: The preference cookies are used for the proper and smooth operation of the page and allow the site to remember the user's options, in order to provide enhanced and personalized features cookies.
Statistics: Statistics cookies are used to record information about how you navigate the site. This has the effect of adjusting the areas of our page to your own needs, thus, maintaining a high level of navigation experience. These cookies are also used for useful reports to improve the site's performance.
The detailed cookies table can be found below:
How to check and delete cookies